We welcome all individuals who support the HRTF mission to join as Affiliate Members.
Here are some of the benefits to joining:
- Get active in the community by working with Board members on one or more of our programs and initiatives.
- Stay in touch with the organization by receiving mailings, notices, and reports from the Board.
- Learn more by attending HRTF meetings and programs.
- Spread the word by encouraging others to understand, support and participate in the HRTF mission.
How to become an Affiliate Member to the Latah County Human Rights Task Force:
- Sign the pledge to support and affirm the LCHRTF mission.
- Pay the one-time membership fee of $10.
- Choose one or more Task Force activities to get involved
We invite you to join us as an LCHRTF AFFILIATE MEMBER. If you share our human rights mission, please consider this rewarding way to get involved.
Strengthening the bonds of community to embrace diversity and reject bigotry.
Our mission: To work for social justice for all people by supporting diversity, respect, and inclusiveness, while opposing bigotry, harassment, and discrimination.
For questions or further information, contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us through mail at
Latah County Human Rights Task Force
Moscow, ID 83843